Rose graduated as a Physiotherapist from Tehran University of Medical Sciences in 2011. Since then she has gone to complete a Masters of Physiotherapy at the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation. Since moving to Australia, she has commenced and in the final stages of her PhD undertaken at Monash University in Melbourne.
Since commencing her PhD she has been involved with assisting Dr. Helena Frawley in an array of impressive tasks increasing her ability and knowledge as a practicing therapist.
While working in Iran she also was the head of the physiotherapy unit at the Ghaem Hospital. She has extensive experience with neurological conditions such as strokes, in addition to musculoskeletal conditions such as osteoarthritis, tendinitis, and ligamentous reconstruction surgeries amongst others.
Sep 2017- July 2021, PhD of Physiotherapy, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia.
Sep 2011 – May 2014, MSC of Physiotherapy, USWR (University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation), Tehran, Iran.
Sep 2007 – May 2011, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, TUMS (Tehran University of Medical Sciences), Tehran, Iran.
Awards / Achievements
- Kinesio Taping (fundamentals & advanced) – Kinesio Taping Association (2013)
- Manual therapy for the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine – Manual Concepts Institute of Australia (2014)
- Dry needling – University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (2012)
- MRI and X-Ray diagnosis – Iran University of Medical Sciences (2013)
Presentations / Publications
She has been involved with an array of publications, posters and conferences as follows:
- Alibazi, Dawson Kidgell, Maryam Zoghi, ShapourJaberzadeh, The effect of single session aerobic exercise on fractionated response time: A systematic review and meta-analysis, Journal of science in sport and exercise, May 2019
- Razie Alibazi, Alan Pearce, Mohamad Rostami, Ash Frazer, Dawson Kidgell, Corticospinal excitability following single session aerobic exercise: A systematic review and meta-synthesis, Sep 2020, Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research.
- Razie Alibazi, Alan Pearce, Ash Frazer, Dawson Kidgell, The effect of dual site transcranial direct current stimulation on cross education following single session strengthening exercise, Oct 2020 – Under review in the Brazilian Journal of Motor Behavior.
- Razie Alibazi, Ash Frazer, Dawson Kidgell, The effect of aerobic exercise on cross education following single session strengthening exercise, Jan 2020- date, preparation of the results.
- Nodehi-Moghadam A, Taghipour M, Alibazi R, Baharlouei H. The comparison of spinal curves and hip and ankle range of motions between old and young persons. Med J Islam Repub Iran. 2014;28:74.
- Nakhaie N, Nodehi -Moghadam A, Bakhshi E, Alibazi R, Habibi. Review Paper: Activation of Shoulder Girdle Muscles during Gripping Task: A Systematic Review of the Literature. PTJ. 2014; 4 (1):3-8.
- Alibazi R, Nodehi Moghadam A, Zarrabi V, Bakhshi E, Nakhaei N. The Effect of Muscle Fatigue on Normal Biomechanics of Shoulder Girdle: A Systematic Review of the Literature. Archives of Rehabilitation. 2015; 16 (3):242-251.
- R J Alibazi, AN Moghadam, AM Cools, E Bakhshi, AA Ahari, The effect of shoulder muscle fatigue on acromiohumeral distance and scapular dyskinesis in women with generalized joint hypermobility, Journal of applied biomechanics, 33 (6), 424-430
- Alibazi Razie, AfsunNodehi Moghadam. The Effect of Shoulder Muscles Fatigue on Scapulothoracic Region, Poster presentation in the 14th National and 1st International Seminar in Specific Spinal Physical Therapy, 2013.
- Alibaz R, The effect of kinesio taping and physiotherapy on shoulder impingement syndrome (Before and after 4 weeks rehabilitation program and kinesio taping), Nov 2015, Kinesio Taping Association International Symposium, Tokyo, oral presentation.
- Alibazi R, The effect of six weeks shoulder exercise program on the scapular dyskinesis, World Confederation for Physical Therapy Congress, July 2017, Cape Town, Poster presentation.